Somewhere in Stockholm, winter 2019

3:09:00 AM

Hi all,

I don't usually post my own picture, but here I am reminiscing some memories when me and my friends was on our Scandinavian trip around early February 2019.



This one look like poem poster. I should have write one.




I am not sure what did I capture at that time while my phone still alive. *My phone died most of the time during the trip. mehh



To be honest, I love this picture so much. 

This picture look like expressing many emotions. It kinda look like a piece of art with a lot of philosophical thought. But, we were just doing some cheap souvenirs hunting :p



This picture may caused some light sensitive for some people. Sorry for my bad photo editing.



Don't judge.



Last but not least, because I probably will upload more. hee


For some people who are wondering why all these picture in a street, well, to be honest, I do love taking picture of any streets that catch my attention. I just don't know why. But, maybe my brain told me that streets closely resonate many of human life paths that they may faced. We do know street :

Some are narrow
Some are wide
Some are straight
Some are winding
some are one way
Some are two ways
Some have one road
Some have many roads
Some are dead end

errmm. almost the same like human life I guess.



Btw, special thanks to my friends for taking this picture and lending most of their camera or devices during the trip. 



Hope that Covid-19 will wash away and we will be able to travel again.



Stay safe,
W.A






You Might Also Like

0 comments

comment