What you doin'??

1:52:00 PM

What you doin'? 

Where you at? 

Oh, you got plans? 

Don't say that....

EYYYY. This TikTok song really can't get out of my mind. Every time I am asking myself, "Amira, what are you doing?", this song gonna came up in my head. And I am just asking myself just now, what should I write after 3 years left this blog, anddddd. same. this song came up again. 

And enough for unimportant intro up here (like my other post very important to post either.eheh)


It has been 4 years since I wrote something here. I guess this is the time I should be doing it again. To be honest, I don't really into writing. But as a Virgo who like to share many things in their life with other people, in the same time 

"Feeling guilty in thinking does sharing equal  to showing off", or 

"what is people judge me over after they know me? "

"what if I could not coup with judgement?"

Then, I tend to just share with small group of people je la. That I really trust. I do keep my social media updated occasionally but rarely with a long caption or story. I should have. 

Like the blog Header "Live My Life To The Fullest", becoming a inspirational writer or blogger was part of my dream since I was young. Then, I guess I will fill up my life little by little.

Even though I do not recall becoming a successful or inspirational writer/blogger is in my dream list or bucket list, but I do know that I want people to read my content writing. At least to small group of people incase they had unintentionally found my blog. 

As for now, I think that is all I wanted to write about an introduction after 4 years left this blog dusty. I am going list down privately what I want to write later. 

Byee..

Lots of love
Amyneo007




































You Might Also Like

0 comments

comment